Friday, October 31, 2014

Say No to Drugs!

We had a FUN week dressing up while making the promise to NEVER use drugs!
  • On Monday we wore red to rally together against drugs.
  • On Tuesday we wore neon colors for our bright future without drugs.
  • On Wednesday we dressed up as what we wanted to be when we grow up. 
  • On Thursday we wore our favorite college or military branch shirts. Good thing I had enough Aggie shirts to share! Whoop!
  • On Friday the kids wore super hero shirts to show their super hero powers without drugs.
What a cute little teacher. She must have a great kinder teacher to look up to. :)

There are some important future careers ahead of my class!


Most of my little friends wanted to wear one of my many A&M shirts but they kept their options open
and picked a different diploma.  I'm okay with that as long as they go to any college! However, it did warm
my heart when I realized the Aggie Tradition was rubbing off on them. WHOOP!  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment